Python Developer to work on the Job Scheduler
We are seeking Python Developer to work on the Job Scheduler. To work on an in-house development under a technical lead. Software is a job scheduler that updates data in various different systems. This needs uplifting.
From the tech Lead …not expecting expert but at least hands-on experience with the right technical aptitude
- Core python programming…
- Data – pandas, numpy, pyspark, pyarrow
- Visualization – matplotlib, seaborn, plotly
- AWS – lambda, s3, api gateway, cloudformation/cdk, eventbridge, dynamodb (nice to have glue, athena, presto, snowflake, search)
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development of Data Analysis tools, analytics reporting, and real-time analysis systems.
- Work closely with the team to develop well-architected & tested code that supports the business requirements.
- Recommend technologies to use to take advantage of development capabilities for new and existing projects.
- Promote and ensure that developed code is well tested and stable.
- Work closely & collaboratively with other data platform software engineers within the team and wider business to ensure integrations with their systems.
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of initiatives.
- Be responsible for developing documentation that communicates effectively to the relevant stakeholders.
- Experience with DBA would be helpful
- Unix and Windows OS experience
- Source code control – GitHub, VSTS, etc.
AUD $600 – $850 / day
6 month – 1 year
Project Completion deadline
March 31, 2023