Mid Senior Full Stack Engineer
This role is ideal for a self-starter mid-senior level Full Stack Java Developer who is keen to work in the banking sector.
Key priorities of this role include:
- Working closely with the business / stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Front end will involve developing a new front end for this project and back-end involves building processes to consume/ingest data from the source system, do some mapping and processing and then make the data to be displayed in the new front end.
- Ability to work autonomously; design and develop following engineering best practice
- 5+ years of practical experience as Full Stack Engineer
- Core technical stack includes Java + libraries/framework including Spring Boot, Hibernate and Front-end Angular (will consider React)
- Solid fundamentals of data structures, design patterns and algorithms, and experience in applying them to design pragmatic solutions
- Strong development skills with Core Java, Multithreading etc.
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- RDBMS and/or Big Data is highly regarded
- AWS & Services and public cloud serverless architecture is highly desirable
- Experience with SDLC tools like BitBucket, Bamboo, uDeploy
- Domain knowledge in regulatory reform or other related financial industry experience is a bonus
Project Completion deadline
March 31, 2023