Fast Growing BlockChain startup Requires Community Manager
We are a fast-growing BlockChain startup that is an established NFT PFP Collection Project.
The Community Manager will be the intermediary between the Founders, Admins, and Moderators in an NFT Discord Community.
Responsibilities will included:’
- Collect information/feedback from the community on a regular basis & organise the data in an easy to understand format.
- Ensure that Twitter coordinators are actively responding/engaging on Twitter in the tone of our brand.
- Ensure that Tech Support is actively responding to support tickets within the correct time frames in Discord.
- Managing social media profiles, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok
- Responding to messages, queries, complaints and customer reviews.
- Collaborate with broader Marketing Team and other teams to deliver on company goals.
- Ability to de-escalate high pressure situations within Discord amongst community members.Experience:
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPI’s
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Knowledge of online marketing.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Understanding of Discord system and NFT space
Location: Sydney based or flexibility within Australia
Duration 3 months | 8 hours / day | $50 to $100 / hour