Full Stack Developer
Sound knowledge in programming with over 2 years of work experience in all stacks of software application development within fast-paced environments. Eventual career goal is to become a fully-qualified and experienced Software Engineer.
- .NET MVC
- Apache Cassandra
- Material Design
- Tortoise SVN
- Adobe XD
Full Stack Developer
• Designed overall architecture of the web application with Software Architects and Business Managers post analysing and strategizing product design.
• Created both the server-side and user interfaces and converted designs to visual elements
• Implemented data protection using database encryption methods, therefore increasing data security by 75%.
• Focused highly on Test-driven development (TDD).
• Used scrum for agile development and participated in team-led solutions, reviewing peer's code for quality and completeness.
Responsible for server-side operations of the applications, from developing multiple web applications & APIs to designing, creating and maintaining the primary database along with writing complex stored procedures.
• Collaborated with the in-house marketing team to conceptualize and design the minimum viable product (MVP).
• Designed the responsive user interface and focused highly on user experience (UX) using tools like Adobe XD & Sketch.
• Integrated application with external REST web services.
• Remodelled application security, reducing the possibility of attacks by 60%. Deployed and hosted multiple web applications from test to productive environment.
Responsible for analysing and designing software programs for the company’s auditing and escalation system and then translate those designs into highly efficient systems.
• Instrumental in the conceptualization and development of a monthly employee performance report which improved staff accountability & efficiency by 40%.
• Developed various software applications with a highly talented and motivated team, including Fencer-
Audit which is used to audit and resolve day to day escalations for 40000+ ATMs in India and has 1000+ daily active users.
• Designed processes for clean-up and performance improvement, resulting in minimized downtime of 20%.
• Experienced the full lifecycle of software development for 7 projects with on time delivery & continuous user support.
• Managed highly complex components of a large project and the subsequent integration with an Android application.
• Successfully delivered 3 in-house projects by leading a team of 5 developers.