Experienced Business Analyst/Change Analyst
Accomplished and results-driven PRINCE2® and ITIL® certified, CCBA® trained, IT professional having more than 7 years analytics experience in IT infrastructure within the telecommunication domain. Possess strong Business Analysis skills in requirements elicitation, transform them into user stories and business cases, and articulate data-driven solutions using different business analysis techniques. Managing change activities including change strategy design, risk analysis and management, training and communications plans. Proven leadership quality in facilitating workshops and influence in decision making. Demonstrated ability in developing professional working relations with team members and stakeholders to ensure process schedules are met with high quality.
· Lead the delivery of 44 business requirements in 4 Project Increments (PI) utilizing Agile principles and practices and actively contributed to the Ready to Connect locations target of 11.7 million as part of the NBN FY20 build completion.
· Designed and established new processes and identified performance improvements in existing business processes for effort reduction up to 40% through data analysis and business analysis tools and techniques.
· Working together as a team with multiple stakeholders in Business and Operations to identify the key requirements, perform data analysis and develop technical data solutions to achieve organisational goals.
· Using JIRA for epics and user stories creation and preparing use cases and business cases with the solutions considered, impact analysis and cost-benefit analysis.
· Facilitate workshops engaging key stakeholders for backlog grooming, prioritise the requirements, ensure solutions meet the requirements and monitor the progress to deliver within the agreed timeline with assured quality.
· Lead change management operations by contributing to change strategy design and change planning, including risk analysis and management, training and communications plans.
· Received three NBN Spark Awards for Project Uplift, Parachute process and Supporting solutions delivery for NBN FY20 build target of 11.7M Ready to Connect locations.
· Prepared and produced around 100 construction Designs daily using Spatialnet, AutoCAD and Skybridge specified design tools for NBN projects in different technologies.
· Provide Field Planning and scheduling support for the construction and activation of the network designs as part of Design & Build program.
· Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve technical design related issues and risks, recommend corrective actions and improvements to ensure schedules are met and adhered to.
· Manage program schedule effectively and efficiently, ensuring work is prioritised in accordance with the Program’s and Client’s contractual obligations.
· Established the program of ZBD, to reduce HDA program cycle time from 60 days to 35 days.
· Manage and lead Agile deliverables and procedures like creating and reviewing epic and user stories, develop business cases and interfacing between IT and business partners in NBN HDA program.
· Lead workshops and meetings with relevant stakeholders for discussing the business requirements, track the progress, risk management and solution deployment.
· Piloting of new processes and supervising UAT operations for HDA program requirements.
· Deliver training sessions for knowledge management and changes in existing processes to ensure global delivery model.
· Received two NBN Spark Awards for Quality Assurance of deliverables and Effective prioiritisation of requirements.
Senior Network Engineer
· Delivered projects including build drops and bulk drops program, MDU New Developments As-Built load, Redline
As-Built updates for FTTN/FTTP networks, and 10.2 submissions from NBN to Telstra.
· Collaborating with field workforce and Integrating NBN network designs to GIS and AutoCAD-based inventory systems.
· Improving IT processes by analysing technical systems to influence IT teams, creating user stories and track until success-ful implementation for the desired results.
· Focusing on the design and layout of the fibre and copper access network including main and distribution network, pillars and joint techniques to ensure end-to-end connectivity.
· Received three NBN Spark Awards for Aerial As-Built FTTP updates, Exceptional stakeholder engagement with Construction teams and Supporting the NBN delivery target of 2.89M locations.