Employer Support Centre
Expert Support Centre
At ConsultXperts we want to make sure you work with the best Experts and be satisfied with the Project deliveries.
Here are the tips to find the best expert:
Evaluating a Proposal
There is no perfect Proposal. However, we recommend you look for the following things when evaluating a Proposal:
- Is there enough detail in the Proposal? Always question things that look vague to make sure you fully understand what they are offering.
- Are the deliverables itemized and broken down into well-defined targets or milestones?
- Have they indicated or committed to any timescales? Do the timescales seem realistic?
Evaluating an Expert
- Take a look at their profile to see if their previous jobs and experiences are relevant.
- If you are hiring for a creative service then check that they understand the style that you are after, and ideally can share examples in their portfolio where they have done something similar before. When it comes to taste, it’s important to make sure that they are on the same page as you.